➠ Responsible Gambling
Most people play games for recreation. However, there are some people who have serious gambling problems that negatively impact the lives and lives of their friends and family. Someone who plays excessively or obsessively can ignore spouses, children, and friends. They may start performing poorly at work or school, getting into debt or playing with borrowed money. The problem of gambling is not limited to certain social status, ethnic group, gender or age.
Rusiapools.com realizes that while most people gamble for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with playing games by chance. Although research shows that only a small percentage of the adult population is facing the problem of compulsive gambling, we take the matter seriously and therefore apply a number of steps to address this problem:
- The Rusiapools.com training program combines methods and techniques that help our employees recognize and take appropriate action when they identify compulsive or underage gambling.
- We have implemented an easy-to-use self-exclusion program for those who need our help. Upon your request we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering our casino or our poker room.
- We let you set the maximum amount of deposit allowed.
- Upon your request we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. This is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off debts.
- is a coincidence game. There is no formula that guarantees victory.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to pursue your loss.
- Set a money limit according to how much you are able to play and regularly check the amount you spend at the Cashier.
- Like many things in life, fun activities in moderation can be an excessive disaster.
Tips for gambling safely
Gambling recreation is fun. Obsessive gambling is not!
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. This is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a coincidence game. There is no formula that guarantees victory.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice and you are not encouraged or sure to gamble.
- Determine how much money you can lose before playing. When the number is gone-stop playing. Regularly check the amount you pay in Cashier.
- Before you start playing, decide how much time you can spend. Stop playing when time is over.
- Make sure you know the rules of the game you are playing.
- Never pursue your loss - never return the lost money. This results in greater losses.
- Make sure gambling does not exclude you to enjoy other activities in your life. The balance of gambling with other forms of recreation. Do not interfere with work and family.
- Never gamble when you`re emotional - it`s hard to make rational decisions when you`re upset or depressed.
- Never borrow money to gamble.
- A recently published study estimated that 39% of compulsive gamblers were able to solve their own gambling problems.
Please play with responsibility!